May the LendForce™ Be With You
AAG’s Proprietary Loan Origination Platform a Tour de Force
Before you can use the tools, you must have the tools — and that’s exactly what AAG, the nation’s No. 1 reverse mortgage lender, has provided its caring, driven, ethical and increasingly tech-forward sales teams.
That cutting-edge tool is LendForce™, AAG’s proprietary loan origination (LOS) system. Since its introduction and implementation, the company’s retail channels have used it to successfully fulfill and fund thousands of loans.
The loan platform’s powerful capabilities make it possible for the sales teams to control, manage and gain greater insights into every phase of their loan production process, resulting in a highly interactive and satisfying experience for customers.
LendForce™ is extremely powerful across the following platforms:
- Users can pinpoint and track the status of a single loan from origination. They also can view the entire pipeline for larger trends and tendencies to help them better gauge how their total loan portfolio is performing.
- Hard stops have also been built into the system, preventing loans that still require certain activities or actions from passing through the system.
- An indexing system automatically barcodes and individually images loan documents for easier, faster, more efficient sorting, conditioning and repackaging.
- The system—based on the product, property type, program, originating state and other factors—also can automatically match loan documents with their required disclosures and convert these compliance-approved documents into PDFs for easy exporting.
- LendForce™ ensures that all documents comply with the most current federal and state regulations.
- Built-in modules further allow underwriters to easily add conditions to a loan document when deficiencies in the loan file occur. Another useful module makes it easy to stay current on fee tolerances and allowable fee charges.
- Subscription emails can be set up to notify users by text or email whenever there is significant activity to report, such as a change in loan status or confirmation of documents received.
- Banner notifications are sent to inform users about expiring documents critical to their loan.
American Advisors Group, NMLS #9392, headquartered at 3800 W. Chapman Ave., 3rd & 7th Floors, Orange, CA 92868.
AARP: What to Know about Reverse Mortgages
A reverse mortgage is a loan based on the paid-up current value, or equity, in your home. Unlike a conventional mortgage, your lender pays you — in monthly payments, through a variable line of credit or in a lump sum. You don’t have to repay the loan until you sell your house, move or die. […]Read More
Kiplinger: Reverse Mortgages Help Seniors Avoid ‘Pre-retirement Crisis’
In trying to shore up finances as a senior prepares to enter retirement, one option that can help a senior to avoid a financial crisis in the period preceding retirement can be a reverse mortgage. This is according to Mike Piershale, president of Piershale Financial Group in Barrington, Ill. in a new article at Kiplinger. […]Read More