May the LendForce™ Be With You
AAG’s Proprietary Loan Origination Platform a Tour de Force
Before you can use the tools, you must have the tools — and that’s exactly what AAG, the nation’s No. 1 reverse mortgage lender, has provided its caring, driven, ethical and increasingly tech-forward sales teams.
That cutting-edge tool is LendForce™, AAG’s proprietary loan origination (LOS) system. Since its introduction and implementation, the company’s retail channels have used it to successfully fulfill and fund thousands of loans.
The loan platform’s powerful capabilities make it possible for the sales teams to control, manage and gain greater insights into every phase of their loan production process, resulting in a highly interactive and satisfying experience for customers.
LendForce™ is extremely powerful across the following platforms:
- Users can pinpoint and track the status of a single loan from origination. They also can view the entire pipeline for larger trends and tendencies to help them better gauge how their total loan portfolio is performing.
- Hard stops have also been built into the system, preventing loans that still require certain activities or actions from passing through the system.
- An indexing system automatically barcodes and individually images loan documents for easier, faster, more efficient sorting, conditioning and repackaging.
- The system—based on the product, property type, program, originating state and other factors—also can automatically match loan documents with their required disclosures and convert these compliance-approved documents into PDFs for easy exporting.
- LendForce™ ensures that all documents comply with the most current federal and state regulations.
- Built-in modules further allow underwriters to easily add conditions to a loan document when deficiencies in the loan file occur. Another useful module makes it easy to stay current on fee tolerances and allowable fee charges.
- Subscription emails can be set up to notify users by text or email whenever there is significant activity to report, such as a change in loan status or confirmation of documents received.
- Banner notifications are sent to inform users about expiring documents critical to their loan.
AAG/American Advisors Group are divisions of Finance of America Reverse LLC which is licensed nationwide | Equal Housing Opportunity | NMLS ID # 2285 | 8023 East 63rd Place, Suite 700 | Tulsa, OK 74133
Senior Expert Jim Bland Conducts His Company the Right Way
Offering a Symphony of Services for Seniors Who Want to Age in Place Jim Bland is a special kind of conductor. Instead of directing the simultaneous performance of several players to bring a musical score to life, he is a multi-talented maestro who’s company provides innovative in-home fall prevention technologies and works with expert building […]Read More
AAG Partners with VGM Live at Home
Irvine, Calif. (Sept. 9, 2021)– American Advisors Group (AAG), the nation’s leader in home equity solutions, today announced its partnership with VGM Live At Home, a nationwide, collaborative membership community with services and solutions for independently owned and operated, certified accessible home modification providers and contractors. The partnership allows VGM’s members to connect customers with […]Read More
Nearly One in Three Seniors Plan to Work Past 70 or Never Retire
AAG Survey Shows Older Americans Now Plan to Work Later in Life Irvine, Calif. (May 6, 2021) – Seniors are working later in life to make ends meet, and the events of 2020 have accelerated the trend. The changing landscape of retirement has caused a large percentage of older Americans to push back their retirement […]Read More