May the LendForce™ Be With You
AAG’s Proprietary Loan Origination Platform a Tour de Force
Before you can use the tools, you must have the tools — and that’s exactly what AAG, the nation’s No. 1 reverse mortgage lender, has provided its caring, driven, ethical and increasingly tech-forward sales teams.
That cutting-edge tool is LendForce™, AAG’s proprietary loan origination (LOS) system. Since its introduction and implementation, the company’s retail channels have used it to successfully fulfill and fund thousands of loans.
The loan platform’s powerful capabilities make it possible for the sales teams to control, manage and gain greater insights into every phase of their loan production process, resulting in a highly interactive and satisfying experience for customers.
LendForce™ is extremely powerful across the following platforms:
- Users can pinpoint and track the status of a single loan from origination. They also can view the entire pipeline for larger trends and tendencies to help them better gauge how their total loan portfolio is performing.
- Hard stops have also been built into the system, preventing loans that still require certain activities or actions from passing through the system.
- An indexing system automatically barcodes and individually images loan documents for easier, faster, more efficient sorting, conditioning and repackaging.
- The system—based on the product, property type, program, originating state and other factors—also can automatically match loan documents with their required disclosures and convert these compliance-approved documents into PDFs for easy exporting.
- LendForce™ ensures that all documents comply with the most current federal and state regulations.
- Built-in modules further allow underwriters to easily add conditions to a loan document when deficiencies in the loan file occur. Another useful module makes it easy to stay current on fee tolerances and allowable fee charges.
- Subscription emails can be set up to notify users by text or email whenever there is significant activity to report, such as a change in loan status or confirmation of documents received.
- Banner notifications are sent to inform users about expiring documents critical to their loan.
American Advisors Group, NMLS #9392, headquartered at 3800 W. Chapman Ave., 3rd & 7th Floors, Orange, CA 92868.
Talking Reverse Mortgages With Your Clients
Real estate professionals can provide a valuable service to seniors considering reverse mortgage loans. This option can be a lifeline for eligible seniors clients who could use additional funds to pay for pre-sale repairs on their home or to buy a new principal residence. Read more…Read More
More Homeowners House Rich as Equity Rises
Despite the economic turmoil of the pandemic, home equity continued to climb in the second quarter of 2020. According to new analysis by CoreLogic, a property data analytics provider, the average homeowner has gained $9,800 in equity and negative equity fell 15% between the seconds quarters of 2019 and 2020. Read more…Read More
Financial Disaster Equals New Opportunity
In an environment where seniors’ retirement futures have already been put at risk by dwindling savings and disappearing pensions, the idea of the reverse mortgage is to allow a senior to use the equity in their home to either meet necessary expenses in old age, or to enhance their quality of life in retirement. Read […]Read More