May the LendForce™ Be With You
AAG’s Proprietary Loan Origination Platform a Tour de Force
Before you can use the tools, you must have the tools — and that’s exactly what AAG, the nation’s No. 1 reverse mortgage lender, has provided its caring, driven, ethical and increasingly tech-forward sales teams.
That cutting-edge tool is LendForce™, AAG’s proprietary loan origination (LOS) system. Since its introduction and implementation, the company’s retail channels have used it to successfully fulfill and fund thousands of loans.
The loan platform’s powerful capabilities make it possible for the sales teams to control, manage and gain greater insights into every phase of their loan production process, resulting in a highly interactive and satisfying experience for customers.
LendForce™ is extremely powerful across the following platforms:
- Users can pinpoint and track the status of a single loan from origination. They also can view the entire pipeline for larger trends and tendencies to help them better gauge how their total loan portfolio is performing.
- Hard stops have also been built into the system, preventing loans that still require certain activities or actions from passing through the system.
- An indexing system automatically barcodes and individually images loan documents for easier, faster, more efficient sorting, conditioning and repackaging.
- The system—based on the product, property type, program, originating state and other factors—also can automatically match loan documents with their required disclosures and convert these compliance-approved documents into PDFs for easy exporting.
- LendForce™ ensures that all documents comply with the most current federal and state regulations.
- Built-in modules further allow underwriters to easily add conditions to a loan document when deficiencies in the loan file occur. Another useful module makes it easy to stay current on fee tolerances and allowable fee charges.
- Subscription emails can be set up to notify users by text or email whenever there is significant activity to report, such as a change in loan status or confirmation of documents received.
- Banner notifications are sent to inform users about expiring documents critical to their loan.
American Advisors Group, NMLS #9392, headquartered at 3800 W. Chapman Ave., 3rd & 7th Floors, Orange, CA 92868.
AAG Partners with SilverBills
Consistently paying bills on time and for the right amount can be a struggle at any age, but for seniors facing physical or cognitive decline, the inability to perform bill-paying tasks like the regular payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance can threaten their independence and livelihood. Such a recognition is the driving force behind […]Read More
HECM Line of Credit vs. HELOC
In business, a line of credit can help protect and strengthen an enterprise in countless ways. Defensively, the owner can use it to help meet short-term capital needs or, proactively, to seize an offer simply too good to pass up. It automatically gives the business owner more options to nimbly and strategically meet almost any […]Read More
Using a HECM to Fund Home Care
As a senior care professional, you know Medicare provides only limited in-home medical coverage for your patients. It may provide in-home skilled nursing or physical therapy, but it generally won’t cover custodial care. Even if your patients have a supplemental Medicare plan, it will likely not be enough. Using a HECM to fund their home […]Read More