Prepare Your Company for the Retirement Crisis
Increasingly, employees are choosing the companies they want to work for and grow with based on the benefits they receive. They want to know they have a partner truly invested in them and their families and engaged in helping them prepare for the challenges ahead, like having enough money set aside for their retirement and future health care needs.
Add another powerful solution to your employees’ retirement package with the AAG Affinity Program. Our program can help your employees find compelling retirement solutions at no cost to you.
The AAG Affinity Program’s purpose is to educate your employees on the powerful financial tool available to them as they near or enter retirement: The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) loan.
HECM loans allow eligible borrowers to access their home equity and turn it into tax-free cash. Borrowers choose a reverse mortgage because it allows them to remain in their homes with no monthly mortgage payments, so long as they continue to pay their property taxes and insurance and maintain the home. Loan proceeds can supplement income in retirement as a lump sum, in monthly payments, as a growing line of credit, or as a combination of these.
Affinity Advantages for Your Company
- Improve employee productivity by addressing retirement concerns.
- Provide information about financial solutions to your employees via the AAG Affinity Program 12-Month Plan, an educational series delivered by your experienced AAG representative.
- Help employees find ways to relieve financial stress caused by anticipating retirement income gaps.
- Provide strategic solutions for your employees who are weighed down by their obligation to support aging parents or family members.
Affinity Advantages for Your Employees
- Personalized service for your employees – whether their financial needs are easy or complex, we can likely offer a solution.
- An AAG representative will work directly with your employees to explain the AAG Affinity Program.
- Employees can take advantage of this product in multiple ways depending on their specific needs.
- On-site educational presentations for the convenience of your employees.
How We Deliver
- Staff Meetings: Add value to your regularly scheduled staff meetings with in-person or virtual presentations.
- Seminars: Heighten value and interest with invitation-only seminars.
- Lunch & Learns: Bring lunch-time learning to employees hungry for new solutions for addressing their retirement concerns.
- Retirement/Lifestyle Fairs: Showcase for your employees how they can incorporate home equity strategies to lead a better retirement.
- Webinars: Provide your employees and retirees exclusive access to AAG’s educational webinars.
More AAG options: FHA, traditional, refinance, jumbo, jumbo reverse, reverse for purchase and jumbo reverse for purchase loans.
At AAG, we receive nearly 50,000 inquiries a month1 about Home Equity Conversion Mortgage loans. Your employees are asking about it, wouldn’t you like to provide them with answers and resources? See below to learn more about how we can help.1 Based on American Advisors Group inquiry data from January 2016 to October 2018.
AAG Affinity Program Brochure
Are your employees prepared for retirement? Learn more about how your company can enhance its employee benefits value proposition with the AAG Affinity Program. This brochure covers some surprising retirement statistics, important information about Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) loans and an overview of how we can engage with your employees and retirees.Read
Funding Senior Care with Home Equity Solutions
Paying for in-home care at any age can be challenging, but for seniors the burden can be especially difficult. Together, we can serve more seniors – better! During this webinar, we’ll discuss how you can:
- Help your clients fund the care they need
- Grow your business
- Retain caregivers and clients
- Increase the longevity of care
- Decrease hospital re-admittances
Meet the Speaker
For industry professionals only – not intended for distribution to the general public.
AAG/American Advisors Group are divisions of Finance of America Reverse LLC which is licensed nationwide | Equal Housing Opportunity | NMLS ID # 2285 | 8023 East 63rd Place, Suite 700 | Tulsa, OK 74133